RME’s Babyface Pro could easily win an award for the sleekest and best-looking audio interface on the streets today. This gorgeous 24-channel unit is created from a single block of aluminum, but it’s not just a cool looker – it also boasts some great internal analog and digital circuits inside.
As an integral and vital component of many studio and mobile recording setups, we wouldn’t like to wager how many sessions have been halted in their tracks by misplaced coffees and beers infiltrating these units.
Our cover offers peace of mind and protection against these little disasters.
Custom designed and molded at our own factory, right here in the UK, this essential cover is made from super durable polycarbonate, specifically created to fit the sleek contours of the Babyface Pro FS.
Give yourself peace of mind in the studio or on the road.
- Engineered specifically for the RME Babyface Pro FS & MADIface Pro
- Patented smoked/clear transparency, unique to Decksaver.
- Protects against dust, liquid and impacts.
- Shields vulnerable faders, switches and knobs during transportation.
- Low profile design enables compatibility with most flight cases and travel bags.