(4.7/5) Customer Ratings
Free Ground Shipping (USA)
No Minimum Order
100% Musician Owned & Operated
Found a Better Price? Let Us Know.
The DD-200 Digital Delay brings together sounds and features inherited from the flagship DD-500 into an even smaller footprint. Twelve different modes offer an inspiring variety of delay colors from modern digital to classic analog, letting you dial up everything from basic echoes to rich ambient pads and everything in-between. There's also a looper that's always ready to use, plus a selectable carryover function for seamless transitions between memories.
Save and Recall Your Favorite Setups
Dial in Sounds Fast
Deep Real-Time Control
DD-200 Delay Modes- Standard,Clear digital delay. PARAM adjusts the delay attack.
- Analog,Emulates classic analog "BBD" delays like the BOSS DM series. PARAM controls character and distortion amount.
- Tape,Emulates the warm tape-based sound of the legendary Roland RE-201 Space Echo. PARAM selects different combinations of three playback heads, and also adjusts the amount of distortion in the delay sound.
- Drum,Models the drum-based Binson Echorec 2. PARAM selects different combinations of four playback heads, and also adjusts the amount of distortion in the delay sound.
- Shimmer,Pitch-shifted delay for lush, heavenly textures. PARAM adjusts the delay brightness.
- Tera Echo,Spacious, animated ambience effect derived from the BOSS TE-2 pedal. PARAM adjusts the sound character.
- Pad Echo,Newly developed delay sound for creating drifting ambient textures. PARAM adjusts the delay attack.
- Pattern,Rhythmic sounds with 16 delay lines layered together. PARAM selects different pattern variations.
- Lo-Fi,Delay sound with fat, distorted character. PARAM adjusts the distortion effect.
- Dual,Two different delay lines connected in series. PARAM adjusts the time of the second delay.
- Reverse,Backwards delay for cool psychedelic effects and other unique tones. PARAM adjusts the delay attack.
- Ducking,Delay with a built-in ducking effect. PARAM adjusts the input sensitivity.